Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Character Crochet


My kids are currently obsessed with the Popcap game Plants vs Zombies so I thought I would try my hand at some of the plants that the kids like. Here is my first one, the Hypno Shroom.
We'll see if I can do more in the next couple of weeks.


This is the King Boo doll I did for Jacob's birthday. You can find the pattern here. The lady that did this pattern is amazing and has lots of other character doll patterns from Pokemon, Despicable Me and Sonic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love all the items! I keep meaning to learn how to crochet again. I used to know how to when I was a kid, and my grandma crocheted non-stop for years. I was debating taking up knitting so I could make scarves etc, but now that I've seen all the stuff you make with crocheting perhaps I'll take that up first instead. I always associated crocheting with doilies and placemats (thanks to my grandma!) but I'm feeling inspired by all your stuff!!

New follower! Perhaps looking at your creativity will make me get my butt in gear and pick up a needle or two!

Thanks!
Karrie